Registered
479 Posts
bro...that was great...ya got an awsome sound on this

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
man ! .. respect ! ..

this is not an easy piece .. .the clean parts especially awesome work :thumb:

sounds like your guitar is a bit out of tune though ? .. .but still fantastic playing i'm very impressed !

·
Registered
490 Posts
Brother that was awesome..the octave technique was outstanding...some dude said you were outta tune?..and robert johnson/bo diddlley & hendrix were??..great stuff keep it coming!...mac

:bannana_g

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is one of EJ's great instrumentals and I'm partial to it because I live in Manhattan (but probably not the same one). Beautiful job on the tones (both clean and overdriven) and the performance. EJ is legendary for spending hours and hours perfecting the tones, I hope you weren't quite so obsessive. Your homage is very, very good!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
axeshredder said:
this is one of my favorite songs...cant hear it till tonight but just taking it on....and knowing you rep.......i bet this kicks ass:rock: i cant wait...is that a js in your avatar?
I do not understand exactly what you say since I am Spanish and move by means of translators, not if you will be a little suffered by my comment in your covering of love thing, but for nothing it was my intention to take offence what happened esque you he is one of my favorite interpreters of this forum and a more faithful version was waiting for me since you usually fix the songs, :icon_thum

ibanez js 100 paff joe y fredd

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
excellent expression and feel...exactly to eric...and i know this song very well incredible articulation...a masterpiece....deserves a better backer though

yes...hard to understand here too....js100 has

IBZ AH1 (H) Neck PU IBZ AH2 (H) Bridge PU

...no paf joe and fred...sorry...unless you put them in...they are js1200ca

http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=JS100

the js100 is an amazing guitar and i cant tell the difference

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
chinavai said:
not if you will be a little suffered by my comment in your covering of love thing, but for nothing it was my intention to take offence what happened esque you he is one of my favorite interpreters of this forum and a more faithful version was waiting for me since you usually fix the songs, :icon_thum

I think your saying you like my version of love thing....thank you.......if your saying it blows...i agree too...though im getting better with the wah

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you I already changed these pills and the difference I never believed that it was so high, the paff joe cost me 95 € and the fredd other 95 € thanks for everything
what I have not changed to one the lever of tremolo but hope to make it prompt since this lopro edge II is bantante the awful

1 - 20 of 23 Posts