Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the backing is a cover . I just improved the lead cuz I've never actually heard the song . Just liked the backing ... So forgive me for butchering Vinnie Moore for those of you who know the song !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohoo this was awesome Zeppy, kickass playing , awesome job, this be a keeper!!!
It definetly

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Zeppy - I really like your approach to your stuff. It never goes into total wig out frenzy. you show a lot of restraint and it works. There is a kind of purity, deftness of touch and feel that I would love to possess. from about 02:49 onwards this is sublime.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhh ty jimmy my friend ! How much I owe ya ??? lolol

and goport ty so much for listening ! Think the lack of total wiggin out is due 2 lack of skills hahaha ...but thanks very much for ya nice comments ! Means alot to me

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Zeppy the "lack of skills" line is mine! it is a registered trademark
I don't want to have to sue you

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn lol ... means I gotta think up nuther excuse hmmmmm.... letssssss seeeeee retard fingers ??? can I use that ????

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I also do not know the original tune.so I went off what you had here...i love this!!! So far, the best I have heard from you...very enjoyable stuff!! Great job!!!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
My god girl... I leave ya alone for one day and this is what you do?... thats it. your on your own everyday if your gonna pump out this high quality tunes......
Love ya hun.
M/J.. get your signs ready guys... this one has to be at the top.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AWww ty my bestest friend keith ! thanks so much to ss and 3 fingers for such nice compliments .... Means alot to me coming from you both ! Strat and coldgin thanks to you guys for listening and ya nice compliments !
Rile my friend I was afraid of that lol , but had to put it in covers since it had his name on it .

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Bulletman said:
Very nice! Strat and a hottie....That's what I'm talking about!!

Bman..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Bman your a sweetie for listening ! And mmmmmm I apreciate your comment hehehehe !

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
First off Keith....great usage of the sign .....M/J likes to see that!
Second Zeppy great job on that song....excellent tone, feeling, and creativity. I much enjoyed listening to this it is now in my playlist from 101!

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Ah this was extremely nice....great tone and feel!!!
It is music...what else can you ask for??
Loved it tons Zeppy!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts