Votes: 0 0.0%
  • verga

Votes: 5 100.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody,i'm a new french guitarist (2years and a half of playing),i found this website and i hope that it'll help me out in my practice :) never hesitate to tell me whats wrong with the tunes :icon_peac peace

NooDLeZ

ps: and of course,thank you verga for challeging,even if i'm already beaten :spank: (you seem to be a great player)

ps2(heyhey) : excuse me if my english is sometimes not correct,i'm trying to improve it :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
erf,first mistake ^^

i thought that it would automatically put our nicknames in the thread tittle when you write them down in the battlestart window.sorry :crazy:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hehe, Verga dominated me at Cowboys from Hell. Good job from both. I never get tired of some Pantera. That pretty damn good for just 2 1/2 years of playing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice

Nice. Really. Both of you. I would have only thought of playing something like that now, and I've been playing, a little more than a year more than you. :D You're up against a great player that plays well and has been playing, but the great thing is that you did this. You played it, you tried it and you tried it out here. Thats great to me. As for, well, I don't even have to say it. Nice :bannana_g

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx a lot,this is really cool!
and be sure that,if it's my first attempt here,this is not my last :twisted: :bannana_g

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey French, that was great! This battle wasnt fair. Next time, if you need a backing track for the song just ask it. I think you could have more chances to win if your backing was a good quality one, because your playing was damn good for.....eerr....only 2 years playing? :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thx a lot everybody,and thank you verga for everything :icon_thum

next time i'll try to choose an opponent who has my skill ^^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts