Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we could share some stage antics for fun. Question...What was the most outrageous thing you did with your gtr at a live show?
Mine-i saw a girl in the crowd walked up to her and put my gtr strap around her and myself while continued to play, we started grinding and stuff and the crowd went nuts.
That girl is now my wife lol, so i guess it worked!

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
We went up on stage after a break, and a girl came up to me to ask about a song. I told here she was lucky, cause her request just happened to first on our set list. She is obviously really drunk, and proceeds to tell me what a wonderful person I am, so I just put my head down and start the song. Just as I am about to start my solo, I see this girl still standing in front of me, naked from the waist up. I look at the rest of the band and start laughing, just as some guy runs onto the dance floor and tries to dance with her. Suddenly her date runs onto the dance floor, and breaks a beer bottle over the first guys head. This starts a big fight that ends up in the middle of the street in front of the club, with about 50 people involved, not including the cops. And no that girl did not end up as my wife, although I did meet my wife at a gig, but that is another story.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
both interesting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts