Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Fiance' was out of the house today so I decided to pick up the mic and give it a go. I had to do the bass and drum track too. For some crazy reason I was obsessing over this song and just had to get it out of my system. Thanks AXE, Zeppy and SGSTG!!!! Sorry I've not had time to catch up on your posts but, I'm having a little more time this week to make up for lost time!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Wow Cream!!One of my fav bands great rendition Strat, Great guitar,vocals.......I went to see jack bruse a few months back he was awesome:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Ahhh! I love this song and I've been meaning to record a cover of it for years. Just haven't gotten around to it.
Loved your version. Very rocking. :rock:
The part just before and the beginning of the solo was awesome!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is superb - I love the cheeky harmonics too. A job well done :thumb:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Linda, Naifuzan and Goport! I always considered myself an introverted kinda guy and extremely loyal to my womans too, -this is why I find this song to be so hilarious. The harmonics were definitely the little "wink wink" to the listener.:icon_lol:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
El_jalepeno said:
Oh Yea! :thumb: Excellent. And Cream will be an awesome show. Hope they come stateside!
Thanks EJ!! Yeah, I am there!!!
Thanks to sgstd ( I haven't forgotten that Cross Roads cover he did some months ago) I have finally woken up to Cream although I've been listening to them for 30 years. -Mr. Ed VH really distracted me for 25 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts