Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Creedence Clearwater Revival---Fantasy Sessions 7-30-1970

Creedence Clearwater Revival
Fantasy Studios
Berkeley,CA
July.30,1970

Any CCR studio material is always looked forward to. And this is no exception.
What we have here is a very rare studio jam session at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley,California on the afternoon on July.30,1970. The participants are all four members of CCR (John & Tom Fogerty,Stu Cook & Doug Clifford) and the band Booker T & The MGs,who had been opening for CCR on tour that year.
The jams are hot. Everyone seems to be really enjoying themselves.

1-Warm-Up Jam.
2-99 & 1/2.
3-Proud Mary.
4-Travelin' Band.
5-Born On The Bayou.
6-Down On The Corner.
7-99 & 1/2 (Reprise).
8-I Put A Spell On You.
9-Final Jam.

The running time of this CD is about 66 minutes.

If you are a fan of CCR,snag this one!

Enjoy the CCR and please hit the "Thanks" button or let me know!

It's all about the music!

http://sharebee.com/b1047176

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you've ever seen "VH1 Legends" several years ago,there's a short segment where CCR is jamming with Booker T & The MGs at Fantasy Studios. This audio is from that same session.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did some checking on the original CD and the date is 1-30-1970. The 1 looked like a 7 because on the CD case the numbers are fancy.
So,this CD is from 1-30-1970,not 7-30-1970.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Is anybody having trouble playing these files? I am listening to these on windows media player and they freeze up........I also burned them onto CD-R and I am not sure if its the brand of CD-R's (fuji) or the files.........so just wondering if anybody is having trouble like this........otherwise its my cd-r's!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I play them on my computer using "MusicMatch Jukebox" and I use Sony or Memorex CD-Rs. My car hates Maxell CD-Rs.

·
Registered
176 Posts
got it with a strange beep now and then, hope this one is clean???

tnx a lot

1 - 20 of 41 Posts