Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about the guitar brand called Crestwood?

My searches have only come up with a vague link to Epiphone and Gibson, but I was interested because i impulse-bought a crestwood semi-hollow off ebay for cheap and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this brand of guitar. peace.

· Napoleon Dynamite
4,511 Posts
purplegel said:
Does anyone know about the guitar brand called Crestwood?

My searches have only come up with a vague link to Epiphone and Gibson, but I was interested because i impulse-bought a crestwood semi-hollow off ebay for cheap and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this brand of guitar. peace.
Didn't search very hard now did you :lol:

1st link from Google:

http://www.lpdmusic.com/Crestwood/crestwood_lead.html

The Epiphone Crestwood is a particular model not to be confused with the Crestwood brand marque.

:thumbup:

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i found that link in my searches but it didn't help me gain any insight into how good the crestwood marque is.

since nobody apparently uses these guitars, i guess i'll just have to wait until i get this crestwood semi-hollow to find out if it's any good.... thanks for trying to help though....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.