Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not real crazy bout my tone on this one but its a one taker so I"ll let it be hahahaha . Happy New Year all ! Hope ya had a safe and fun one ! Oh btw think I got this backing from 3f so thanks very much to him cuz this one really rocks . Gets my fingers movin :) Ty 3f !

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awww ty axl ! I agree with ya but it is a personal taste and we all feel and think different . There just different skills I guess . I cant shred , prolly never will be able to but I do respect those that can . Just isnt in me tho ! Gotta play whats in ya heart !

THanks also to yak for listening my friend ! I loved your new tune btw ! Awesome display of shred and I totally respect it cuz I could no way no how do it . Cant even come close my friend !

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Happy New Year Zep! I do recall this backing. I don't remember where I got it from anymore, but i thought it was cool. I like your playing over it. I like the tone! Is that a Fender Lace pickup? Has that "hot sound." I think the best Blues are all one-takes!
Great jammin! Let me write down some of those tastey licks!! :jot: :icon_peac

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:DHey it sounded like old Beck here and there Zeppy.
Good blues..keep them coming:afro:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3fingers said:
Happy New Year Zep! I do recall this backing. I don't remember where I got it from anymore, but i thought it was cool. I like your playing over it. I like the tone! Is that a Fender Lace pickup? Has that "hot sound." I think the best Blues are all one-takes!
Great jammin! Let me write down some of those tastey licks!! :jot: :icon_peac
Its a fatstrat 3f ..... so has the humbucker hehehehe :D thanks for all the nice compliments 3f ... means alot coming from you !

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rid said:
:DHey it sounded like old Beck here and there Zeppy.
Good blues..keep them coming:afro:
woooohoooooooooooo heheheh well I'll take a here and there soundin like beck ! nice compliment from ya rid !!!!

Thanks so much to naif for always listening to my stuff . Ya never know how much I apreciate your listening and compliments !

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very emotional and you captured the moment. Gr8 Playing as always Zeppy.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Exlnt tune, zeppy!!!:jam: Your phrasing followed the chord progression perfectly!!! Your bends were right on the money and your vibrato was terrific!! Well done!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great Zeppy, killa job! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ty Flair , and Jimmy..... Glad u liked :)

Sg glad to hear that ! Means alot coming from you !

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
mmmmm thats my girl.. what a treat to come back too..this was awsome sweetness.. great tone and great feel.. you always got the magic hun:sap: :sap:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
guitarwizard2003 said:
mmmmm thats my girl.. what a treat to come back too..this was awsome sweetness.. great tone and great feel.. you always got the magic hun:sap: :sap:
ty sweetie :sap: oxoxoxox'ssssssss

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
What's up with people posting about their unhappiness about these one take jobs? :spank:

Zeppy, you have very expressive playing and I enjoy listening to your posts. You enjoy the same style of music that I cannot get enough of and I pick up ideas from your playing. I like the tone you captured here and enjoyed listening to this. Don't knock it. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts