Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my newest song i just finished tell me what you guys think of it hehe and the ending is a lil off so sorry for that but enjoy it and READ MY SIGNATURE! DAMN IT! :mad:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I liked this. Very ambitious but it works :thumb:

unlike your website ;)

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://www.geocities.com/metaljonus/ "

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Hey SC country boy.........come pick up your Sign from the Sign Shop located in the introduction section of the forums! Your song rocked this week bro!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
rocked ,killa!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!, After work I will check out the site bro!!!!!!:jam:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
cool site jonus.:jam:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ahh, good to hear your playing again Jon, long time no listen! (I didn't realize until just now that you'd registered) :thumb: Love the tone and all the fast stuff (Obviously!! -I'm a sucker for shredness!!:yumyum:) As for the raggae... Hmm... Just not my kinda thing I guess... Still great to hear your stuff again though! :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Sounds like a disonant harmonic structure you're going for at the beginning. The execution is unbelievable — awesome performance — wears me out just to listen to it. Changing up to the reggae style was very unexpected, but cool, Mon. You are definitely charting new territories here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.