Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

i recently switched to cubase from cooledit because of the lack of midi support and i'm having a couple of problems ... i seem to be able to record audio ok .. the data comes up on the screen .. but it won't play back after i've recorded . i've tried alot of things but with no avail ! .. i remember reading this very same problem either on here or the homerecording bbs that stingx put up .. but that website is down so if someone on here could help me i'd really really appreciate it ! i'm dying to get some seriuous recording done this w/e !

thanks in advance

Stig

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah and when idouble click on the data it comes up with the close up version and that plays ok .. but not when it's on global view if that makes sense ... again if anyone can help !

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
You have to make sure that you selected all your outputs. What version do you have Stiglar? I have been using SX 2.0.1 for quite a while now and will try to help you when I get home and can fire it up later.

BTW, I have a shitload of VST plugins you are welcome to that just rock in Cubase

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have version 2.2.0 ....

i'd love a hand with this stingx i've heard it's an awesome program so i hope i can figure it out ... thanks in advance for your stingx .. it's really appreciated !

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
stingx said:

BTW, I have a shitload of VST plugins you are welcome to that just rock in Cubase

[/ QUOTE ]

Do those plug-ins work in Cool Edit? I needs some.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I did some checks, Stiglar and all I can think of as to what can be causing your problem is that you have to make sure your VST Connections have been selected. I use the device fw410, look at the attached jpg and sub my device for yours and make sure your channels (right and left) are selected and active.

(right-click, view image in mozilla to make my attachment larger)

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks stingx ! .. i think i'm getting it to work . but still having problems with latency on my midi keyboard .. grrr .. i think my computer is rooted .. i'll have to try and figure it out thanks for all your help !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts