Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

cyberpixel vs Naifuzan (10 votes to win)

• cyberpixel

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Naifuzan

Votes: 10 90.9%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, here's mine. it's 11 seconds. i'm 14 so go easy :icon_peac

lol i hope i dont get killed too badly

edit:

i actually posted this clip in the music sharing forum for some feedback, so if it's not allowed to be used or something, i'll upload another one.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Go easy? Are you crazy?!? I can give it everything I've got and I'll probably still be toast.
Thats an awesome sounding clip you've got there.
I decided to put up the beginning of the guitar solo I did for communication breakdown.
It's a bit of random wanking and towards the end a lick I stole from Blackmore :toothless

Good Luck with the battle.
Hope the voters will go easy on me! I'm only 22 :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naifuzan said:
Go easy? Are you crazy?!? I can give it everything I've got and I'll probably still be toast.
Thats an awesome sounding clip you've got there.
I decided to put up the beginning of the guitar solo I did for communication breakdown.
It's a bit of random wanking and towards the end a lick I stole from Blackmore :toothless

Good Luck with the battle.
Hope the voters will go easy on me! I'm only 22 :lol:
LOL, oh man you so won. that's an awesome clip. I should have played a cover instead of something original. Oh well, that's what i get :(

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
cyberpixel said:
LOL, oh man you so won. that's an awesome clip. I should have played a cover instead of something original. Oh well, that's what i get :(
You're being too self critical. That's some top notch stuff you've got going on there.
My solo is orignal to, except for maybe that little thing I stole :eek:oo: ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Naifuzan said:
You're being too self critical. That's some top notch stuff you've got going on there.
My solo is orignal to, except for maybe that little thing I stole :eek:oo: ;)
lol.. ehh I dunno.

·
Registered
299 Posts
you were both great , i had to go with the svensk bluesboy ,because he did a cleaner take but that doesnt mean that cyberpixel didnt do a good (well great) job , anyhow cyber i hope you keep up the good work and setup longer battles in the future lol. you are very good for your age.... :icon_thum

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
I went with the bluesboy myself, just because the execution was a little cleaner. Ya gotta watch out for them old Scandanavian blues dogs, they'll bite you every time. :notme: :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts