Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got This as "Dan Baird & Friends - Rockpalast 2003. A quick search of the Rockpalast archive didn't produce a listing for D.B. in that year. Dan's website has footage of them playing on WDR. So I'm not really sure where it's from, but it's not official, it's got great sound and a killer set-list that's split just about 50/50 with songs from his solo albums & Satellites albums.

1. Younger Face
2. Picture On The Wall
3. I Love You Period
4. Nights Of Mystery
5. All Over But The Cryin
6. Dan Takes Five
7. Don't Open The Door
8. Keep Your Hands To Yourself
9. Railroad Steel

http://rapidshare.com/files/219834504/Live_On_Rockpalast.rar

·
Registered
387 Posts
If I'm not wrong, it might be the same footage known as The Heart of the Georgia Satellites because it comprises 3/4 of them (Keith Christopher, Mauro Magellan and Dan with the excellent ex Dusters Ken McMahan, who also served in Homemade Sin). Just for reference: The Georgia Satellites - 2003-08-28 Crossroads, Köln... If it is the same footage (the track order seems a bit off compared to the live video that I'm familiar with, though), I am going to check in my archives. I think I have both sound (320) and an mp4 video file extracted from the DVD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.