1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great job DJ!!!!...I love anything with the word Rain in the title!!!:twisted:

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Cool harmony. I hear where's you're going with this.
Nice work! :thumb:

This is a very musical tune.
Work more on the timing, use a metronome as you play to keep both tracks in time and you're home free. :D

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ksdb said:
Pretty decent so far. This would sound really good with bass and drums to help drive it along.
I agree but the only problem is I have no way to add the backings. I have tried several programs and ran in to the problem that I have not enough memory. If you want to stab at a backing for it I would love to have one.

And to the others that have listened thank you very much for cheking it out and for the great comments.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike4beka said:
Great Job.....I got a little overly excited cause I though Rain was dancing for us! ha ha .......
When I first came up with the lead to this it was raining so maybe it was really dancing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you very much Zeppy. Means alot to have you complament my work. I love to listen to any of the tunes you are in on. *Falls to the floor and faints.* :jam: :bowdown: :woot:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I had to make some room for some other stuff and now I am reposting this song for more to hear.

·
PantallicA
488 Posts
nice job man but yer could do with some bass and drums then it would sound real nice.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Very nice job DJ24...you have a really nice tone and your style is perfect...well done dude!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HeReSy said:
nice job man but yer could do with some bass and drums then it would sound real nice.
If I had a way to make some backing to put with it I would. But The programs that I have tried I could not use with my recording computer. That is why I don't have any. But believe you me. I wished I did have some backing to go with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts