Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another original .. pretty basic stuff . short n sweet kinda .. reminds me of alot of different things .. hope you guys enjoy it

·
Registered
886 Posts
This is a lovely piece of music DB. What are you using to produce that lush string sound? You have great feel to your playing.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
probably the most melodic thing I've heard from ya, gr8 job bro

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was beautiful Danny..very moving indeed!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this was incredible Dan, very moving, awesome job!

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks so much you guys . hearing such comments makes me wanna keep trying to get better and better .. phil . i was just using some strings patch on a yamaha keyboard . i lay things down from it then tweak them alot in cool edit pro until they sound more real . its all very basic stuff . so i have to put alot of work in trying to make it all sound decent lol . thanks for appreciating

·
Banned
488 Posts
that sounded Great danny.....it has feel, which is key. You think you could post that backing by any chance please? i really like it.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it aint really a backing .. its all my own composition so i dont have an actual backing track .. but i may make one similar to it and make it about 4 mins long then post it for all you guys .

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no problem .. its up now

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Very pretty lush piece.
Sounds almost impressionistic.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Dude, you are getting better. I remember when you started GB, you were good then, but F###ing gr8 now

1 - 20 of 23 Posts