Votes: 1 9.1%
  • verga

Votes: 10 90.9%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my cover . nothing great but it has something of a spooky/creepy vibe going on that is kinda cool in a way haha .

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
My classical cover.

Carlo Domeniconi´s "Coyunbaba" 4th movement Presto.

Good luck DannyBoy, your take was sooo damn cool and beautifull:icon_thum

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crikey ... this will be a tough cookie to crack lol .. very tough indeedio

·
Registered
143 Posts
awesome both really! beautiful version of that melody Dannyboy, and that was some sick right hand work there Verga. :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
886 Posts
I can't believe I missed this battle, not that it would have made much difference.

DB - Your tune was really nice and fluid and well played.

Verga - Technically brilliant and pretty amazing to listen to. I bet there was smoke coming off them fingers.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I was still waiting for verga to post on this battle and I come back and it is all over. Excellent try DB but verga is absolutely stunning on this. it actually sounds like one take!! 20 wins now Verga.:bowdown:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whoa ... verga is unbeatable for sure . thought i might have had more of a chance because i have more than one instrument in mine working in counterpoint . but his playing is just too good . cant compete with that . my progress towards the magic number 7 will have to wait . well done mate :thumb:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
JESUS CHRIST VERGA !!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Hey DB where has yours gone ?? Can you mail it to me please???

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what email address you want it sent to mate ?

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
Ouch

Hey, I really liked that spooky version DB did on his, it really was very original, but man, I have to :bowdown: to Verga´s tune, although I do prefer to listen (of course I´d love to play them :notme: ) other classical tunes for guitar, but this one was performed just AMAZING!
PD (for Verga): ¿Podrías por favor tocar-grabar "La Catedral" de Agustín Barrios? Lo fliparía en colores,... :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Wow!!! 20 :) and against a killer guitarist. Thanks everybody for your kind words:icon_thum
BleedingPinky said:
PD (for Verga): ¿Podrías por favor tocar-grabar "La Catedral" de Agustín Barrios? Lo fliparía en colores,... :icon_thum
Agustín Barrios Mangore its one of my fav guitarists for sure Bleedingpinky, i already recorded a version of "Una limosna por el amor de Dios", probably one of my fav classical tunes along with "Recuerdos de la Alahmbra". I let you know when i record a "Catedral" cover. Thanks for listening.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congrats vergage . we will meet again mate :thumb: i'll be back haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts