Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a go at retouching this weird song. I still don't really know what it is about and I wrote it :) There is a tiny bit of clipping here and there on the vocal but that was present on the original. Anyway I threw ozone all over it just to see what would happen. It really has brought out the acoustics and the guitar synths. Hope you like it.

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
Shit Goport!!!!! ya never fail to impress my friend:icon_thum!!!!. Just the quality of your arrangements is almost enough for me!!! But your really a fantastic engineer as well....... the way the different textures move and flow throughout your stuff is incredible. This one had that real 80's essence to for sure!!!! Beutifully done!!:icon_thum:icon_peac

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Man...what I wouldn't give to have your talent!!:scratch: I agree with JPF about the 80's feel...but it also has a Beatle flavor to it!!! As well as a Knopfler vibe!!!:icon_thum Most impressive, bro!!!:bowdown:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Very tasty tune this is , i do love Ozone , it has made things sit in the mix a lot better , especially the sound of the snare , nice bass line dude ! and im real envious of your voice mate , i like 3.08 when things change and become surreal . I like also like the way your tunes have space , you feel as though you could put your hand right through the mix without hitting anything , even tho i know theres a lot of tracks on this ! Great post Porty on parr with anything ive heard recently !:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all very much for the listen and the comments :thumb:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,842 Posts
The Popmeister does it again, this is excellent. I'm hearing a George Harrison, Traveling Wilburys sort of vibe to it. Just great stuff.:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers guys :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.