Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
tHANKS FOR THIS CONCERT!

So hard to find anything live from Bread, Nothing official was ever released as we know. I used to have to be a closet Bread fan,now that I am older i can say I loved their songs! and they could rock when they wanted too!. I agree James griffin one of the most underrated vocalist of all time!Mike Botts was a great drummer. Larry a famous studio musician. Great band/great songs never go out of style!.:jot:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Update on my previous post.I have learned thru tribute pages that Bread actually did have a few concerts professionally recorded from their 1996 re-union but that David Gates is hesitant to give his OK on releasing them commercially because he has his doubts that they are quote "up to par" or in another words good enough performances in his eyes to release.Since nothing officially live has ever been released by Bread it would be nice for us bread-heads to have. Think about someone other than yourself Mr. Gates.

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I've stumbled across this page far too late and that Dropbox link is no longer valid. I'd love to hear the Bread reunion concert from1997, so if anyone would like to share a - preferably free! - download link with me I'd be very grateful! GL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I've stumbled across this page far too late and that Dropbox link is no longer valid. I'd love to hear the Bread reunion concert from1997, so if anyone would like to share a - preferably free! - download link with me I'd be very grateful! GL
Hi There, today is 10/23/21 and I just downloaded this concert via slow download, took 1/2 hr but it worked and its great!
Let me know if it works for you!
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.