Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of the contest entries this month have already scared me off lol . so im just gonna post a useless little guitar solo in this originals section lmao . nothing much really . laid down some simply chords on keys and panned the 4 different lead guitar parts left and right so they interchange .. stops it being boring ... almost LOL . hope someone can get a kick out of it :) i quite like the intro and outro ..... HAHA

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
I like the drone.
Neat little licks. They might be too far in the mix though.
I really like the sinister vibe of the tune. :rock:

This could serve as an intro to an epic-type of song.Somethng 20 minutes long.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is great again and it works really well with the panning - GET IT IN THE COMP.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually i am gonna work on something for the contest . just for shits n giggles . will either go do it now or tommorow lol . thanks for comments . and yeah CC maybe a big epic peice ... sounds like a plan bro . might puruse that plan someday :) thanks for checking it out

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well wouldn't you know it . i started working on something .. and the dog ate it .. haha but no seriously . i was going for something really great . was gonna put a churchill speech over something and make it all dramatic and epic ... didnt work .. tried again .. didnt work .. gave up .. made a concerto in G minor instead .. might post that instead lol . but im not sure if its an original . to me it is . but it might not be seen as one to everyone involved here . i took a composition from some classical composer . can't remember the name right now but i put a lead over it . a lead which took a hell of a long time .. and i had to play the keys and violin parts myself on the yamaha keyboard so obviously it took a while ... but umm .. its kinda the same as how yngwie made his "air" song ... was essentially bach .. but at the same time .. the way Yngwie did it was his original way ... i think i will just wait until next month LOL . dont want any hassle with the argument of is it original or not HAHA ... and hmm ... this tune doesnt seem to be up to much either . i'll give it another couple of days n see what happens with it :) thanks to goport though . you always comment on my stuff . so thanks alot duder

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
took it down cause nobody gave a rats ass . found it on page 2 for a while so .. bang haha . im like that .. sowwy :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts