Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a lil jam i did over a backing one of my pals on yahoo made . :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Hey this was a agorgeous tune. Glad to see you're back posting. Did you get your comp sorted out then? Your guitar tone sounds better than ever and higher in the mix. I love them sweeps that repeat too. i would love a copy of this backing track too.;)

Lovely work.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was beautiful hun!!....Amazing feel and tone!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
96 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!! that was amazing i love the whole vai feel it's awsome dude.
could you please post the backing i would love to jam with it thanks in advance bro :rock:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
nice playing mate ,

you had some real nice phrasing there not to mention scale patterns were top notch ,

i dunno about your pal making this backing , i've been playing to this for some 2 years when exactly did he make it ?

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Good job danny but Im with stig on the backing ... its been around along time . Nice playin tho ! Great tone .nice fx !

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I was going to say pretty much what phil did. Suffice to say this is really pretty DB, and it is great to actually hear the guitars mixed up front. That is a pretty damn accurate picking technique you have there boy ;)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Very nice work DB. Your playing is beyond exceptional and the tone top shelf. I love this track....it's a keeper.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very nice playing Mr. Vai. :bannana_g

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
A beautifully haunting piece, dannyboy. I love your phrasing. It just sounds so lush and really captivates the listener.

EXTREMELLY WELL DONE :bowdown:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha wow . cheers everybody . as far as the backing goes ... im not sure to be honest . i got it from a friend who got it from a friend who "made it" ... doesnt really matter anyway . i just jammed out n hadfun :) glad you like it :)

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
? haha a 5 star post ? awesome thanks whoever that was . *doesnt know who it was* .. eric ? lol

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok man cool thats made my day lol :thumb: :rock: ... let me take note of your good deed ... :jot:

·
Registered
410 Posts
:bannana_g I like the flow of your picked notes with the occassional sweeps and over runs. You're one of the best guitar player posting in this forum! I look forward on your next mp3 post.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts