Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres another one inspired by guess who lol ... hes NOT my new favourite :lol: . but i do like him these days . heres to Yngwie ... long live the arrogant swedish prick :lol:

NOTE: this is of course an MP3 otherwise it would be tough to fit it on the site . MP3 files arent as good quality as wav. files . so try to imagine if you will that this is infact the wav. version and is good quality :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
DB nice job as usual! Liked the beginning a lot! I thought you showed excellent control as well by "over noting" in some places......

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is very nice indeed mate. It is too nice for YJM if anything and therefore I enjoyed it even more :thumb: :lol:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Fluid and good control.
Perhaps abit too evensounding...miss alittle in dynamics...but never mind.
Good playing!

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers everybody :) appreciate it . thanks for the tip Rid . dynamics sure are important and i actually agree with you completely . its just a big idea track as most my tunes are however . so dont take it too seriously as a "full song" . its an idea track .. something i can draw from in future :) thanks again dudes

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 fluid playing, and gr8 tone man!!! Loved the percussive style backing.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Man I hope that we can hear the final thing, the tune sounds very cool:)

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for comments everybody . seems to be a bit of a flop though . not many comments . im gonna go ahead n take it down in a day or so when it hits page 2 :) thanks again for comments i always take from them no matter what they are :)

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Mate, this is every bit a success. If you wanted a bucketload of replies maybe you should have posted a title like "WOOAH KILLLA - DANNY BOY DOES MALMSTEEN!!" :lol:

It is a great tune and significantly different from your usual stuff to show how you are progressing. I think it is great. And for my sins, I really like malmsteens playing too - but I only bought the first 4 LP's so I haven't listened to any of his recent stuff.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Thius was killa DB, aweosem job!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts