Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright this is mainly for Hand Of Cobain just to show him what i meant about using 3 different guitar parts in harmony with eachother to make more out of a tune
. hopew you get some ideas from it man . and anyone else who listens then hope you enjoy it
. i quite like this one .. its actually about a year old now but i still love it

oh and yeah before i forget to mention it .. this was terrible quality sound wise from the recording .. i abused it with noise reductions each and every way i could to try n get it to sound ok . so if you hear any bad noises then i can't help it lol .

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot bro
glad ya liked it

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very well arranged!!!! I wished that the audio quality had been better tho.... but i enjoyed it anyway

·
Registered
240 Posts
omg how am I ever going to get my stuff to sound like that lol

I know what you mean sorta, just, lol, how?! Its sounded simple but when put together it sounded so beautiful!

·
Registered
56 Posts
HOC,That's why I told you to try to learn Programs! It's pretty
easy trick to pull off. By the way danny boy, I like how you
arranged your tracks and put it together! Sounds very
nice and dreamy
Nicely done!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome dan, killa job!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
another classy production db

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to put it together really just couldn't be simpler dude . just lay down a simple enough chord progression like maybe a G , Am , D , Am and repeat it for about 2 - 3 minutes . then find a little melody that you can loop over the top of it . finally .. do a simple little bit of clean lead playing over the top and it should work . its all in the timing but its not hugely complex .. you could do it with distorted sounds but its a little more difficult to manage so i surgest to start with you try it clean
hope that helped duder
. thanks for listening everyone

·
Registered
886 Posts
Nice melody DB. It would have sounded great with some light percussion underneath and maybe a light pedal bass line

·
Registered
240 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
dannyboy said:
to put it together really just couldn't be simpler dude . just lay down a simple enough chord progression like maybe a G , Am , D , Am and repeat it for about 2 - 3 minutes . then find a little melody that you can loop over the top of it . finally .. do a simple little bit of clean lead playing over the top and it should work . its all in the timing but its not hugely complex .. you could do it with distorted sounds but its a little more difficult to manage so i surgest to start with you try it clean
hope that helped duder
. thanks for listening everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

got it now

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good man im glad i could help
. i will look forward to hearing how you interpret these ideas

·
~Free Will~