Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there..here's a quick collaboration on the tune "bring it on home" by led zep...please let me know if it's in stereo...otherwise it needs a remix...thanks... :icon_cool

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
It is very hard emulate Zepplin's style, but I think you caught the spirit here. For a quickie I'd say well done!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Pretty cool. Good singing (except you didn't do the 'nanpapflu' part :p). I hate to say this but...I think that note is supposed to be an E instead of a G -> AB DE E, not AB DE G. But it sounds good anyway. Who played the harp? Not bad. Who did the drums?

·
Registered
479 Posts
:thumb: ya'll did good on this one...lace was right,good zep is hard to pull off...but ya'll did it :thumb:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey there...thanks for listening and commenting...more remixes and collabs on the way... :icon_cool

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This was pretty cool. That's a pretty good Robert Plant emulation and the guitars sounded sweet. I liked the harmonica licks too.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks yakamashii, sling shot, and ksdb...a remix is in the works... :woot:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks sgstd and strat78...much appreciated... :icon_peac

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great collaboration deadman and jimihendrix! Some great guitar work deadman, classic Led Zep style and awesome vocals too jimi, always enjoy your singing style...you did Robert Plant proud! I liked the harp, either of you playing the harmonica? Great stuff...I enjoyed listening to it. Thanks for sharing.
Mare

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks mare...i appreciate it...the entire backing track is deadman's fault....i mean...playin'...the harmonica too...i only WISH i could play... :icon_cool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts