Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres my entry for this months contest lol i added a lil solo in the middle i guess and all the harmonies hehehe but it was fun to do so enjoy it and vote for me!!!!

MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE!

ok i redid the drums so there more in time now lol

·
Registered
886 Posts
Let me be the 1st. The tone was fantastic. What did you use to get that massive distortion? Great tight harmonies and creative in re-structuring this fine christmas song.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
lmao dont laugh at me but i used a zoom 510overdrive pedal but the chorus effect is from adobe audition....ill probly redo the drums there a lil off..thats not good :doh: :ball:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Did you build the harmonies by overdubbing?? That's some quality work and extremely creative way to do a Christmas tune. Your guitar playing makes think of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, with a little Brian May of Queen thrown in for good measure (pardon the musical pun :smirk: )!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
:santa: What a Killa way to rock in the holidayz:santa: .....Great job Jonus!!:twisted:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, outstanding entry, great job!! :icon_thum :santa:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Jonus, brilliant post! I enjoyed listening to this. I love how you constructed this piece and the overall sound is very good. Awesome entry, man. :thumbup:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very well played!! Harmonies add a nice touch. Wish the rythmn gtr was a lil louder cause it's a gr8 backing sound!! :bannana_g

1 - 20 of 28 Posts