Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went traditonal with this one, borrowing from the one and only Bing Crosby. Hope you like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this was just amazing, awesoem job Toast, Bing wishes he sounded this good, aweosem entry!!:icon_thum :icon_thum :santa: :santa:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
More like BLING Crosby man!!! Dude your vox rock man awesome job! Thats why you da man BEOTCH............but I maybe could have gone for just a bit more cowbell!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Listening to this I got a seriously fucked up mental image of you crooning this in a smoking jacket, a la Fred MacMurray, and holding a snifter glass of courvoisier :lol:

Beautifully sung, dude. This one is going on the Xmas cd :thumbup:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Definetly feels alot like Christmas after this one Vanman ! Excellent job my friend !!! :thumbup:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is sooooooo beautiful Bob!!!!...I was hoping you would do some Bing!!...This is perfect hun!!!...Lots of feeling in that voice of yours!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
245 Posts
:santa: I'm speechless. I feel like cryin' man. That was awsome. Haven't heard any christmas songs on the radio, so this one brought back good ol chrimstmas memories. Good job on the vocals.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for you kind words. This one was a blast to do.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
sounded awesome. really brought back good memories!!! :icon_thum

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I just wanna shed a tear or two........great job on this one VM. The backing vocals were awesome also.:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

·
Registered
886 Posts
Vocal are spot on. Well recorded. Another pro sounding track. Seeing as it's xmas we should all win. I'm saying this because I think every entry is nothing short of amazing and I just cannot choose a winner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.