1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,090 Posts
Excellent work guys! :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,039 Posts
OMG!!!!......I so love you guys!!!...This was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!...Its so good to see ya's back in action Tammy!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Wow this was just amazing, awesome job on the guitars SS and awesome vox Tammy!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
886 Posts
Another really professional sounding production. Is it me or does the quality keep getting better each month? Loving the vocals, they sound sexy. The guitar work is lovely too. Lovely tone and nice phrasing. Another winner.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW man,,, Thanks for the compliment, Tammy loves singing blues and jazz, but good backings are hard to come by. If we could find them all the time that would be mostly what we would do. Thanks again!

phil28uk said:
Another really professional sounding production. Is it me or does the quality keep getting better each month? Loving the vocals, they sound sexy. The guitar work is lovely too. Lovely tone and nice phrasing. Another winner.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.