Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
excess to requirements
Joined
·
7,118 Posts
Excellent work guys! :thumb:
 

·
~Free Will~
Joined
·
6,028 Posts
OMG!!!!......I so love you guys!!!...This was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!...Its so good to see ya's back in action Tammy!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,264 Posts
Wow this was just amazing, awesome job on the guitars SS and awesome vox Tammy!!:icon_thum :icon_thum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tammy is very busy right now, but she says Thanks a ton! We both say TY!!!

rain said:
OMG!!!!......I so love you guys!!!...This was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!...Its so good to see ya's back in action Tammy!!!:bowdown: :bowdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks from us both TOP!

TopJimmy78 said:
Wow this was just amazing, awesome job on the guitars SS and awesome vox Tammy!!:icon_thum :icon_thum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WOW ,,, We Thank You very much!

RobertVanHagar said:
Ohhh, yeah...After hearing it, I chose 'repeat' on my Media Player. Very good entry. :bowdown:
 

·
Playin The Blues
Joined
·
1,990 Posts
Excellent on all parts here ! Great job u 2 !!! Tammy ya vocals are awesome ! Guitar work is excellent 2 SS . Imma have a hard time this month voting hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
Another really professional sounding production. Is it me or does the quality keep getting better each month? Loving the vocals, they sound sexy. The guitar work is lovely too. Lovely tone and nice phrasing. Another winner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW man,,, Thanks for the compliment, Tammy loves singing blues and jazz, but good backings are hard to come by. If we could find them all the time that would be mostly what we would do. Thanks again!

phil28uk said:
Another really professional sounding production. Is it me or does the quality keep getting better each month? Loving the vocals, they sound sexy. The guitar work is lovely too. Lovely tone and nice phrasing. Another winner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,410 Posts
Sounds like a Chicago-style blue Christmas - da best you can get. Way cool. I give it two stockings up and a stiff shot of rum in your egg nog! Great job.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top