Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Alright you sinners swing
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Def Leppard

LA Forum 9-11-83

I downloaded this boot last year from here, I forgot who posted it originally. Here it is for those who missed it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Its great hearing that stuff raw and live. Noticed that a couple of them were played up tempo. Sounds better that way! You can really hear the Marshalls too. Mid 70s JMP MV 2204s with Overdrive Pedals.

·
Registered
91 Posts
thanks sinners

motrock said:
Its great hearing that stuff raw and live. Noticed that a couple of them were played up tempo. Sounds better that way! You can really hear the Marshalls too. Mid 70s JMP MV 2204s with Overdrive Pedals.
thanks sinners ...cool show!!!!!:dance:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was AT this show. THANK YOU for posting. I remember being in the loge seats on Steamin Steve Clark's side of the stage (stage left). There was a HUGE cross hair (from the Pyro cover) and Rick Allen (w/ both arms) on a riser. The stage was pretty much the setup from the Photograph video. AWESOME tone. Incredible show. I remember getting the tickets in like May, and WAITING 4 months until Def Lep arrived in LA. It was in this year they also re-released the remixed version of "Bringing On the Heartbreak" w/ the "Me and My Wine" b-side. 1983 RULED!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Evhmoon said:
yeah that was me who posted it.. thanks for putting it back up.. i havent had the chance to rip it back to CD lately.. i got a few PM's and emails about it recently too....its a great boot indeed!!!! :bannana_g
dude, THANK YOU!!!!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you very much!!
This is the show i was looking for in the last two months.
I'm downloading it and it will take a few days cause i'm on dial up.
It's a great show , thank you again .
if you have post more def leppard stuff !! def leppard ROCKS

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm only on the first song but this is great stuff. I really dig their early music (first three albums) about as much as I detest their later crap.

This is a hungry rock and roll band. I love it!

Thanks alot!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can somebody please confrim the date of this show for me?

Is it Nov 9 or Sept 11? I'm making some real basic artwork for it and want to make sure I have the correct date.

Thanks for a killer show!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
So nobody knows the actual date of this show?

I really need it for the artwork I am designing for my CDR of the gig. Once the artwork is donw I will happily send jpegs of it to anyone who wants it...just help me confirm the date fellow rockers!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE ROCK BRIGADE!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts