Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i went down to the shop to buy the pedal. but they ran out of stock. so i will have to wait for next week. however, the guy at the shop said there were differences in the 2 pedal. but he didnt say what.

so, does anyone know the differences between the v amp 2 and the rack v amp pro.

also, what do these 2 pedals come with? i belive the v amp 2 comes with a bag a footswitch eh?

thanks so much guys.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Check the Behringer website for the specs of both V-Amp2 and V-Amp Pro, and you'll see the differences, which are not much apart from digital connections on the Pro.
The V-Amp2 comes with a carry bag and a 2-button footswitch that allows you to navigate between presets, up or down. But check their website, that would be the best way to know all the differences.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
one thing i found out is that you can not change patches up and down using a footswitch with the pro like you can with the v-amp2. you have to get the midi pedalboard and it costs around $150

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Dont forget you can use ANY midi pedalboard with this unit , its just a matter of how much control you require . i bought a second hand ART X15 for 40 squid , and it works everything on the Behringer i think Noble do a good midi unit for much much less than the Behringer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts