Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever own (or currently own). Genesis I. i have bid on one for 60.00. any opinions.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't know or like what you are implying!!! stingxxx

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
i just baught one of these units. i am cureently using it for recording tracks on here. I cant believe the tones on it for the little price to be honest with you. I used it on my trooper cover and on my led zep rock and roll cover and the tones really are good in my opinion.. well dam worth the money your gonna pay for it. i paid 70 for mine. i didnt even try it out when i bought it last week. i took a chance and grabbed it when i had to get my volume pot replaced on my jackson last wek where i take my guitars to have set ups done and such. it was sitting there looking me in the eyes and saying buy me lol.. i took the thing home,, neve tried it in the store ,, and i plugged it in,, and i was like ,,t his thing has good tones! 11 amp models.. the british stack amp setting is killer! bettee than pod's british hi gain i n my personal oninion. the vintage 4x12 cabinet seting is great too,, but for maiden,, i \used the british 4 x 12. cab setting. the chorus and delay is fantastic as well. hope you get this little unit. I went on digitech's web site and i wanted to get a manual for mine cause when i baught mine,, it was used and didnt have a manual. i wanted to get it off of digitech's main web page,, and the site said that this unit is now discontinued. im glad i got it though due to the fact i like the variety of stuff it has,, doesnt have as much as my pod or v amp 2,, but i like the tones it has in some areas better on this one . it's worth it bro,, trust me my next post i post is a zz top cover i did my guiatr work witht his unit your askin about.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ty stingx!! ya i am just considering the thing for the price. also ty Scott for your fdback. Actually i played w/ the D-tech-2112 w/ and ada mp-1 for a long time both gr8 products, but my ada bit the dust :(

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
well i knowing its discontinued,,, it would be hard to replace it. i figure for the cheap price i paid,, it is worth it. it is made out of plastic ,, the housing. if you do use it for your band situaion like playing live,, i would suggest not setting it on a floor. it would easily get crushed. this unit makes me wonder now how dam good the gnx's are since this one sounds dam good.it is worth the price though. heck,, your getting it cheaper than i did. I was kinda weary at first,, becuse i used to have a digitech mm4 metal machine rackmount processor,, which to me,, sucked for sound. digitech surely has moved up in the processor world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.