Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the difference between the digitech gsp 21 legend and pro versions, its old but id like to know

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
nothing, the legend just has more presets. i had one and the best sounds really would come from your ear.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reply. would you say the legend is better than the pro. and could i upgrade my pro to a legend or is it worth it

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
It can be upgraded, Im not sure if i would bother
If you really want to upgrade , I would go for the 2101 or the 2101A (artist) they are hyped up gsp 21s with a bit warmer tone. I have to agree with Flair. its all up to your ear on them.
You can tweak them to hell and back and get some decent recording and live tones.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've got the 21pro,, decent machine for clean tones for my recordings....nice reverbs......damn thing cost 649.00 back in the day,,nowadays it ebay's for around 100 bones....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i paid $106 mint cond.so i guess thats not to bad considering.
so whats is similar thats out now. boss gt-6

G

·
I've had the GSP21 legend for almost 10 years. its had faster switching, more presets and I believe more effects than the pro(but not sure) I loved that proccessor unfortunatly it died over the summer. To be honest the distortion sucked .. really bad, but the delay and reverbs were awsome.

To be honest though I would'nt buy one now used .. they are rather old, and the 2010 or 2101 are much better. I personaly bought a GNX4 as a replacement. awsome proccessor .

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Well i have had the digitech pro, legend, valve effects and the 2112. The bottom line for all those units is the presets aren't gr8, but, you have to spend time with them and you can modify and use yuor own settings with good results.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts