Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

Digitech RP50 Patches

19K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  lost_soul 
#1 ·
Hey,

Can you tell me where i can find Patches for the Digitech RP50? Besides the ones on the digitech site.....Thanks :)

#2 ·
your best bet is doing a search for them on google . or better yet download yahoo messenger from yahoo.com and add xlx_redemption_xlx to your list of friends . he uses one and if you tell him i told you to talk to him he will hook you up with some good patches for it .

#4 ·
yeah i use a digitech RP100 ... heres how i use it though ... i go from Marshall MG50dfx effects return output in back to digitech Rp100 then to BOSS SD1 Super Overdrive pedal then to Cry Baby wah then to my guitars . i heard that Yngwie got his tone by boosting quite a cleanish soft overdrive sound from an old marshall so i tried to get a cleanish soft overdrive from an old marshall sound on my RP then i stuck the BOSS super overdrive after it and upped the noise gate and it works a treat :D

#9 ·
dannyboy said:
yeah i use a digitech RP100 ... heres how i use it though ... i go from Marshall MG50dfx effects return output in back to digitech Rp100 then to BOSS SD1 Super Overdrive pedal then to Cry Baby wah then to my guitars . i heard that Yngwie got his tone by boosting quite a cleanish soft overdrive sound from an old marshall so i tried to get a cleanish soft overdrive from an old marshall sound on my RP then i stuck the BOSS super overdrive after it and upped the noise gate and it works a treat :D
Imma try this!

-----------
Legato

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.