Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is never enough....so we did a second. A great turnout and lots on new folks on these jams....which is really cool. Thanks to everyone who came out for a second Jam.

R.I.P. Dime........keep it heavy and keep it rockin hard up there!

0-.46 Dimebag
0.46-1.26 Supercharged 350
1.27-2.07 Phil UK
2.08-2.48 DannyBoy
2.49-3.29 Dutch
3.30-4.10 Wiz
4.11-4.51 Gtarxtrm
4.52-5.32 Andrew
5.33-6.14 Toin
6.15-6.55 Danny Danzi
6.56-End Sweeps

Enjoy!

Attachments

· Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,475 Posts
sounds really good . not perfect . but definitely came from the right place if ya know what i mean . great job on mixing for the most part VH .. what was up with some of the levels on was it guitrxtrm or someone round there ? ... other than a few minor issues it is great man good job :rock:

· Napoleon Dynamite
4,511 Posts
Wow, boys, what can I say? Some amazing playing in here. Phil I especially enjoyed your part and Danzi's although all were standout - no bullshit. It got a little wierd, sonically, near Andrew's part though, I had to check it in the headphones. No worries though cuz the mix sounded good to me. You guys really teared it up and gave performances that made this a fitting tribute. Vhfan kudos again on the mixing.

Everyone from both tribute jams should take a bow :thumb:

· Registered
3,507 Posts
wow, fucking outstanding guys this just blew me away..your all a bunch of talented som bitches thats for sure.. i am honored to be a part of this and i know Dime would love it.. awsome work guys:thumb:

and vhfan awsome job on both mixes bro, very well done and thx for takin the time

· Registered
225 Posts
VH, excellent job mixing this monster with all the different tones and changes. You really did a killer service to us all man! :thumb:

To the players: Incredible job everyone! I must admit I didn't know what to expect but you all delivered the goods with some awesome soloing and quite a few stylistic approaches. Now where's that bow down smiley when ya need one?! You guys rocked!! :rock: :thumb:

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for checking it out guys. I did the best I could with the mix, but some of the clips were completely washed out in reverb....and I can't take any out, just add it back in....so throw in as much delay and other effects as you want, but be careful not to over use the verb.

· Playin The Blues
1,976 Posts
OMG :shock: Just excellent ... Im not callin out any names cuz they were all great ! Great on the mixing as well ... that had to be tuff 2 mix ! and danny I stole ya bow down smiley :bowdown: Excellent job by all !!!!!!

· Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,475 Posts
lmfao is that sarcasm mab ? :lol: .. if not .. then thankyou man . im still getting used to it .. its cool though i enjoy the sound of the neck pickup on a strat :) .

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.