Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is never enough....so we did a second. A great turnout and lots on new folks on these jams....which is really cool. Thanks to everyone who came out for a second Jam.

R.I.P. Dime........keep it heavy and keep it rockin hard up there!

0-.46 Dimebag
0.46-1.26 Supercharged 350
1.27-2.07 Phil UK
2.08-2.48 DannyBoy
2.49-3.29 Dutch
3.30-4.10 Wiz
4.11-4.51 Gtarxtrm
4.52-5.32 Andrew
5.33-6.14 Toin
6.15-6.55 Danny Danzi
6.56-End Sweeps

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
sounds really good . not perfect . but definitely came from the right place if ya know what i mean . great job on mixing for the most part VH .. what was up with some of the levels on was it guitrxtrm or someone round there ? ... other than a few minor issues it is great man good job :rock:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Wow, boys, what can I say? Some amazing playing in here. Phil I especially enjoyed your part and Danzi's although all were standout - no bullshit. It got a little wierd, sonically, near Andrew's part though, I had to check it in the headphones. No worries though cuz the mix sounded good to me. You guys really teared it up and gave performances that made this a fitting tribute. Vhfan kudos again on the mixing.

Everyone from both tribute jams should take a bow :thumb:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Great job guys! Fucking excellent. Dime would be proud! :thumb:Loved the reverse in the end :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Both jams are great.
I'm new here, but gotta say didn't know there were so many talented players.
I'm proud of all the people involved in this jam.

Amazing Job!! :thumbup:
Dime we won't forget you!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
wow, fucking outstanding guys this just blew me away..your all a bunch of talented som bitches thats for sure.. i am honored to be a part of this and i know Dime would love it.. awsome work guys:thumb:

and vhfan awsome job on both mixes bro, very well done and thx for takin the time

·
Registered
225 Posts
VH, excellent job mixing this monster with all the different tones and changes. You really did a killer service to us all man! :thumb:

To the players: Incredible job everyone! I must admit I didn't know what to expect but you all delivered the goods with some awesome soloing and quite a few stylistic approaches. Now where's that bow down smiley when ya need one?! You guys rocked!! :rock: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Damn guys. Killer Jam. probably the best I've heard so far. Everything from start to finish was top notch...The mixing was superb.
A fitting tribute to a fallen player.
VGB

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for checking it out guys. I did the best I could with the mix, but some of the clips were completely washed out in reverb....and I can't take any out, just add it back in....so throw in as much delay and other effects as you want, but be careful not to over use the verb.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
OMG :shock: Just excellent ... Im not callin out any names cuz they were all great ! Great on the mixing as well ... that had to be tuff 2 mix ! and danny I stole ya bow down smiley :bowdown: Excellent job by all !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Everyones playing was great. But i was particularly impressed that dannyboy played his part with a stock strat :jam:

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
lmfao is that sarcasm mab ? :lol: .. if not .. then thankyou man . im still getting used to it .. its cool though i enjoy the sound of the neck pickup on a strat :) .

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
dannyboy said:
lmfao is that sarcasm mab ? :lol: .. if not .. then thankyou man . im still getting used to it .. its cool though i enjoy the sound of the neck pickup on a strat :) .
Not sarcasm at all. Its hard to play metal well with single coils.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.