Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What the hell sems like this is a popular idea and many were left out of the first one so.............let's do a second one. Sign up by claiming a slot and posting below. Get the BT in the first Dime tribute thread.

0-45 Dimebag (Moment of Truth)
0.46-1.26 Slot 1 SUPERCHARGED 350
1.27-2.07 Slot 2 PhilUK COMPLETED
2.08-2.48 Slot 3 DannyBoy COMPLETED
2.49-3.29 Slot 4 Dutch COMPLETED
3.30-4.10 Slot 5 Wiz COMPLETED
4.11-4.51 Slot 6 gtarxtrm COMPLETED
4.52-5.32 Slot 7 andrew COMPLETED
5.33-6.14 Slot 8 toin COMPLETED
6.15-6.55 Slot 9 Danny Danzi COMPLETED
6.56-END Slot 10 sweeps COMPLETED

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This one should fill up fast also.....I spoke to Wah Wah about mixing it and/or playing a slot, but he's been really sick lately.

It's probabally the cold wet England winter catching up to him. Is that why you guys from the UK are so good at the guitar....because it's too cold and damp to get outside and play golf?:D

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
nah bro . its cause golf is for panzies and guitar is for exceptionally cool guitar folk :) . and i can't complain about winter so far .. been pretty good weather wise :)

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
im gonna shoot Danzi a pm and see if he wants a slot .. would be fucking awesome to have him involved .. if he doesnt get back to me soon enough though then obviously just first come first served :)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dannyboy said:
im gonna shoot Danzi a pm and see if he wants a slot .. would be fucking awesome to have him involved .. if he doesnt get back to me soon enough though then obviously just first come first served :)
That's cool...and you mentioned Lydian might want one also.....help me pimp this jam if you can. We always want to hear from new folks.

G

·
I can also mix if needed - I have all the required gear and I'm actually in the first one so it'd be nothing for me to do :)

If you're going to send your parts if I am mixing it, send them to [email protected]

:)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys....just go ahead and e-mail them to me and I'll mix both this time. Be sure and ckeck out the "fullproof timing method" at the top of the jam room for an example of how I want the tracks. It's basically 10 seconds of the BT....silence...and then your solo only. There is an example attached.

Thanks Egnima for the offer....you can always start a new jam at any time and I encourage it, just post a BT and follow the basic process I am using here....and also please re-send my your track for Jam 1 with the alingment part in the beginning.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One more slot left! Anybody?

I normally take a few weeks to complete one.....but I want to try and get this one done fast this time, so please don't sign up if you can't send me something very soon.

G

·
VHfanOU812 said:
Thanks Egnima for the offer....you can always start a new jam at any time and I encourage it, just post a BT and follow the basic process I am using here....and also please re-send my your track for Jam 1 with the alingment part in the beginning.
Hey, I know, done that a few times before, just didn't know if you needed another mixer.

Also re-sent that backing as per your specs on the main page...I had sent an e-mail with that attachment previously *the second time* but I guess you didn't get it. In any case, it's all good. :)
I sent it again.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.