Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Danny Boy suggested we do a jam as a tribute to the late Dimebag...and I couldn't agree more. I know some of you are posting some tribute stuff which is awesome also, but here's a chance to come together on this board and pay our respects as a group.

R.I.P. Dime!

And to the MOTHERFUCKER that took him away from this world early....I would just like to quote the title of track 5 from the DamagePlan CD........this jam is a big "FUCK YOU" from all of us!

0-45 Dimbag (Moment of Truth)
0.46-1.26 slot 1 AxeShredder COMPLETED
1.27-2.07 slot 2 Stig COMPLETED
2.08-2.48 slot 3 Kane COMPLETED
2.49-3.29 slot 4 MetalJonus COMPLETED
3.30-4.10 slot 5 VHfan COMPLETED
4.11-4.51 slot 6 MickeyV COMPLETED
4.52-5.32 slot 7 Rockonthis
5.33-6.14 slot 8 TUBE
6.15-6.55 slot 9 Enigma COMPLETED
6.56-end slot 10 EJ COMPLETED

Attachments

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
I'm usually not self conscious about doing these jams, but this one really different for me. I hoe I can convey what I am feeling right about fucking now. Could you put me down for the end slot VHFan?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
El_jalepeno said:
I'm usually not self conscious about doing these jams, but this one really different for me. I hoe I can convey what I am feeling right about fucking now. Could you put me down for the end slot VHFan?
Done...I know what you mean......the first time I heard the DamagePlan CD was when my buddy loaned me his for the drive home from your place after the VH concert. It's been in my changer ever since.....this really sucks because it didn't have to happen.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sign me up for slot #8.

Dime was one of my all time favorite guitarists and influenced and inspired me more than any others ever did.

G

·
Okay, I've done my part, it's recorded/mastered. Just needs to be tossed into the song.
Who's mixing by the way? Is there an address I should send it or should I simply upload it?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
can i take a slot please?!
dime was one of my biggest guitar heros.. R.I.P dime....

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
i knew there would be a big response here VHfan bro .. perhaps another jam with the same backing track .. could wahwah do that one maybe or something ? cause it seems you forgot to put me down for a slot in this one lol ... see if another mod can put together another 10 slotter with the same backing :) .. sounds cool btw good job so far great turn out of great players wanting in .. which rocks :):rock:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Please e-mail your parts to me....per the guidelines in the post nailed to the top so I can align them easily.

If others want in....keep posting and I'll do a second one if we can get enough interest.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
if you think you can handle it yourself thats cool . was just trying to spread the load for ya buddy lol . we already have me and dutchy for next one . i think Lydian expressed interest too . and im sure alot of thers will want a spot too :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.