Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
BRAVO TIME
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an attempt to pay tribute to the late Dimebag. Listening to alot of pantera lately. I did a lame job on the vox, really not a thrash singer, but did my best enjoy.:mix:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,734 Posts
Holy Mackeral!! :shock: :shock: What have you been hidding!! Damn, Jeff! You wail on vocals!!! :rock: Fooking awesome!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: Love your mix!! Killer!!

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,799 Posts
SHIT FLAIR:rock: :rock:!!!!!! This is smokin' bro!!!!! Guitars are f**kin' kickin'!!!! You did an incredible job on the vox!!! I just wish they were a little more up front even!! This post RULES!!!!:icon_thum :icon_peac

·
BRAVO TIME
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3fingers said:
Holy Mackeral!! :shock: :shock: What have you been hidding!! Damn, Jeff! You wail on vocals!!! :rock: Fooking awesome!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: Love your mix!! Killer!!
Well thanx Serg. but i don't consider myself a vocalist of your caliber, but i am glad you liked it!!!!!:jam:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JPF said:
SHIT FLAIR:rock: :rock:!!!!!! This is smokin' bro!!!!! Guitars are f**kin' kickin'!!!! You did an incredible job on the vox!!! I just wish they were a little more up front even!! This post RULES!!!!:icon_thum :icon_peac
thanx..i was alil wary of the vocals, i will keep trying. i just had a good time with this one

·
BRAVO TIME
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Naifuzan said:
A lot of hidden vocal talents showing up here lately!

Please do keep doing vocals, you rock!
Lots of energy, intensity and feeling in these vocals. Powerful and thrashy!

And of course we already knew that you're a kickass guitar player, and you showed it again. Great job on all accounts here!
Dude thanx alot!!! I am working on my voice, but truth is man, the vocalists they have here are soo darn good, but it's all about progress.

Been listening to alot of posts lately, if memory serves me correct you just did a tune and you sang didn't you? I remember liking it. :icon_thum

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
flair said:
Dude thanx alot!!! I am working on my voice, but truth is man, the vocalists they have here are soo darn good, but it's all about progress.

Been listening to alot of posts lately, if memory serves me correct you just did a tune and you sang didn't you? I remember liking it. :icon_thum
Yeah I'm also working on my voice. Pretty fun, but hard :icon_peac

·
BRAVO TIME
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
axeshredder said:
not a big dimebag fan but i am a fan of kickass guitar playin and great vocals..WTG:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
thanx axe!!!!!!:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.