Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol , ya'll have to scuse me sumtimes I git inna weird Disco mood :woot: :drunk:I'll have to redeem myself after this one :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving to all . Hope everyone has a great one !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this was killa Zeppy, great playing, aweosme job!! :thumb: :thumb: :icon_cool :icon_cool

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Shake your groove thang gf:woot: ....Coolez stuff!!:grin:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol: Thanks so much jimmy , rain , pg and nai for listening lol .... my reps gonna be ruined now but oh well hahahaha:woot: :bannana_g

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Zeppy!!! Shake it baby!!! Very cool. Glad you got this out of your system :thumbup:

This rocked, woman! Great playing and sweet tone :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
woohooo!!!! shake that groove thang g/f.. :dance: this was killa, nice to have a change of pace now and again... where can we see the video of you doin this:yumyum: :sap:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
zeppy said:
lol , ya'll have to scuse me sumtimes I git inna weird Disco mood I'll have to redeem myself after this one :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving to all . Hope everyone has a great one !
Redeem yourself for doing a disco song? With what? A rap song?!?!?!?!:shock:

:laugh: J/K Zeppy.....gr8 playing here....nice touch to an otherwise horrible...oh, nevermind.;)

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol thank you all for listening ! Keith u know I love it hahahah .... Wiz hun video is in the works soon as I git with brittney spears shes gotta teach me a few dance movesssssssss ! and sg lol Im sowwy forgive me lol ..... I'll post ya sumfin good next time !

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Hey this is well cool! :thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVY!!!!!:laugh: :afro:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Damn girl, there ain't nothin' cuter than a purty Southern Belle banging out some KC and the Sunshine Band. Ooooh la la.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts