Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
awesome ! ..

loved it ! ... cool backing .. and you played over it really well .. .. sounds like you played over some cool changes !

i really dig this stuff it's my favourite kinda music i think ... my only slight complaint is crank your guitar up a bit more ! i wanna hear those soaring licks cut through ! hehe

Stig

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Great cool jazz feel. I do wish the guitar was louder in the mix. It's hard to hear as it is recorded so low, but from what i heard, i'd say you have "the goods" and would love to hear more. :icon_thum

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your comments Stig and I'm glad you liked it. I'm new in home recording and I'm still experimenting with the recording software that I have. Hopefully, as I get used to it I'll have a well-balanced and better production next time.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 3fingers. I appreciate your comments. I'll try my best next time to bring a good production. Comments like yours and Stig just get me motivated and encouraged to strive to produce better. I guess, I'll have to take more time before I post. All of my mp3 posts are pretty much spontaneous jam and usually one take since I have a hard time replicating the mood and feel.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks CanyonCarver and yakamashii, I really appreciate for you guys stopping by to listen and post your comments. I'll definitely take your advice in turning up the volume on the axe next time.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this sounds great but like everyone said - turn it and burn it up :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts