Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this one is posted for a jam... but I had to do it once as an instrumental.
Once again Mr Khaos comes through with the perfect backing.
Thanks for listening.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This is a great song indeed...you did a fantastic job hun!!...:icon_mrgr :thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome Keith, killa job!!:thumb: :thumb: :santa: :santa:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
excellent!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
This was a great rendition of this tune. :icon_thum I remember when Michael Jackson came out with his trite and nauseous "we are the world" and how much more sophisticated and musical the Band Aid effort was. Does anybody remember Midge Ure of Ultravox? :icon_cool

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I was watching this yesterday on my new LIVE AID dvd set!!! You gotta get some pipes on this...I think we should get as many people as possible to sing with it, like in the video!!! hahahahaha seriously, see if the usual suspects care to add some voice. This would just go over the top! Very nicely done, VB. Sounds too good to not go the whole 9.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Stingx , appreciate the compliments. I agree. we should get everyone involved on the jam for this one.
This one lacks to much for a good polished version (way too many screwups on my part) but im sure with some collaboration efforts we can all pull this off.
With all the awesome talent on guitars and vox we should be able to blow the original version away.
Keith
VGB

1 - 16 of 16 Posts