Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These vocals were originally recorded for the group collaboration. But I didn't rebuild my computer in time to post it to VHFan. I got the basics up and running, but it took me longer to get all the apps and drivers back on here.

Anyway, this is me and the wife singing the Christmas Classic, "Do They Know It's Christmas Time ?". I'm no mixer, and the mic is shite, so apologies, but believe me, you should have heard the first version :doh:

I hope none of you that collaborated on the original jam are offended. I am not trying to compete here. Just wanted to get my wife's vocals out for you all to hear !!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this was killa Mond, you and the wife did an aweosme job on this!! :thumb: :thumb: :santa: :santa:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awesome job guys!!!!!:thumb: ...Merry x-mas you two!!:santa: :santa:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx for listening guys. Merry Christmas to you all ! The wife was mortified that I had posted. Firstly cuz when she sang this originally she was harmonizing with Van Man's lead track, and she says I sound like I need speeding up. And secondly cuz she's real conscious about her singing.

Mind, I agree with her. That's why I'm lower in the mix !!!

:lol:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
You and your wife did a fantastic job hope to hear more from you 2 now you have gave us a teaser:santa: :thumb:

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
Nice, very nice...love this song, makes you realise how lucky you are and how we should think of otheres.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
sounds very good to me Mondola. And if you are disqualified then so is my entry cos I got my wife to sing on mine too :(

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
hahaha :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts