Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
i got 4 DOD single effect pedals-overdrive,chorus,digidelay and grind distortion...got them almost free...but there seems to be no power supply around that powers all of them:(....anyone know of an adaptor that powers all 4 pedals or anything else i can do:) :icon_peac

·
Registered
96 Posts
bluepowder said:
hey guys,
i got 4 DOD single effect pedals-overdrive,chorus,digidelay and grind distortion...got them almost free...but there seems to be no power supply around that powers all of them:(....anyone know of an adaptor that powers all 4 pedals or anything else i can do:) :icon_peac
i have 1 dod pedal and i couldn't find an adapter either so i found a transformer that went from xxx-9v and cut off the bit where the 9v battery connects to in the pedal then connected the positive and negative wires of the power cord to the positive and negative wires in the pedal that were still there that used to be connected to the bit where the battery connects to.
sorry its a bit confusing but its a bit hard to explain. so if you can't find an adapter just do that

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just go to your local music store and tell them what you need and they will have it. Its one package including the adapter and the daisy chain. Its fairly cheap also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im looking for the DOD PS50 to power my ThrashMaster, SuperAmericanMetal, and all my other older DOD FX pedals but all that Im able to find is the DOD PS125 adapter. I dont want to take a chance of frying the pedal with the wrong size adapter. The bottom of the pedal says 10volts but the PS125 is a 9volt can any one help? Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
As long as the adaptor is the same voltage it will be fine. The bigger one will just have the ability to supply more current. Just make sure that they are the same voltage:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts