Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been looking for it everywhere but all i have ever been able to come up with is the video footage.

·
Registered
204 Posts
There is no complete recording in circulation. There is the video source, which is iffy, and there is a bootleg LP source (I think it was just called "Atlanta 12-30-76") which I've heard once. It is different than the video source but equally incomplete... and the sound is even worse!

West

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well excuse me formum nazi i am new here. i see you have a lot pof people that cant stand you and your rudeness to people.

·
Registered
216 Posts
well excuse me formum nazi i am new here. i see you have a lot pof people that cant stand you and your rudeness to people.
Everyone else lives by their instruction, why are you any different?

You should be reading the rules of the forum before making posts anyway.

As per your statement, show me the people.

:24:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no complete recording in circulation. There is the video source, which is iffy, and there is a bootleg LP source (I think it was just called "Atlanta 12-30-76") which I've heard once. It is different than the video source but equally incomplete... and the sound is even worse!

West
that sucks. that and the witchita concert from that tour are the crown jewels to me pretty much. i already have the dallas, birmingham, and pittsburgh concerts. i think that had to be the best tour since the early 70's.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone else lives by their instruction, why are you any different?

You should be reading the rules of the forum before making posts anyway.

As per your statement, show me the people.

:24:
:nyahnyah:

why? all i did was ask a simple question you act as if i commited a murder asking the question. you shouldnt be so crabby towards people who dont mean no harm jeesh.

·
Registered
216 Posts
:nyahnyah:

why? all i did was ask a simple question you act as if i commited a murder asking the question. you shouldnt be so crabby towards people who dont mean no harm jeesh.
You didn't really answer my question, did you?

No point in making statements if you can't back em up.

And by the way do you think it's right calling people Nazi's, and making up stories?

:stick:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You didn't really answer my question, did you?

No point in making statements if you can't back em up.

And by the way do you think it's right calling people Nazi's, and making up stories?

:stick:
what story am i making up? i called you teh forum nazi cuz thats how your acting. ever watch seinfelf and the soup nazi episode? you remind me of that guy. why are you such a douche bag to people anyways? ive seen you go after others you seem to have issues with people who ask simple questions. i had every right to ask people on the elvis section if anyone has the cd i asked for because it was in the elvis section. now if it were in any other i could see why youd snap but your acting like a total J.A. and you shouldnt be that way.

·
Registered
204 Posts
that sucks. that and the witchita concert from that tour are the crown jewels to me pretty much. i already have the dallas, birmingham, and pittsburgh concerts. i think that had to be the best tour since the early 70's.
It was certainly the best tour of the year, but how do you top the July 75 shows?

But yeah, I share your enthusiasm for the December 76 tour. Actually anything from as early as the October tour!

West

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was certainly the best tour of the year, but how do you top the July 75 shows?

But yeah, I share your enthusiasm for the December 76 tour. Actually anything from as early as the October tour!

West
the july 1975 tours i dont reallt think i have any of them except maybe the ftd release dixieland rocks but that was actualy may 1975. its dissapointing that rca didnt record his december 76 tour. especially new years eve. its more of a shame that they released lesser quality stuff such as elvis in concert which wasnt one excact concert it was spliced from 2 shows. rca managed that horribly. im glad there are fans that were at these shows and recorded him because without them people younger than 30 like myself wouldnt know what elvis was like live other than his comeback, thats the way it is, on tour and his early tv shows. the only way to even see elvis in concert other than bootleg is through clips in this is elvis or the great performances collection..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts