Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Sounds like a good deal Evhmoon. shredaholic, we don't allow any copyrights so you find it here unless it's a bootleg.

·
Registered
425 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
shredaholic said:
Does anyone know where i can download this George Lynch song: We don't own this world?

[/ QUOTE ]

They have it on iTunes..but you gotta pay .99 cents...

·
Registered
425 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Evhmoon said:

or see if its here at this site.. you can purchase songs for .10 cents a piece. http://www.mp3search.ru

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried that that site? I'm a little cautious...

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
KC to the rescue!!! I have this song. it is from his solo album, "Sacred Groove," which I have. Since there are no copyrights allowed on this here site, send me a PM with your email address and I will email the MP3 to you. Other than this song, the only other ones that I really like a lot are the second one (Love Power from the Mama Head), the fifth song (I Will Remember) and the last song (Tierra Del Fuego), all three of which are instrumentals ala Mr. Scarry and the 3 songs I mentioned above. I wish he would utilize those solo album opportunities by just doing bad ass instrumentals. The rest of the album is just kind of so-so to me. Some of the vocalists chosen and the lyrical content of the other songs is rather 80s cheese-like. Does anybody know anything about any other solo albums he has done? i have most of the Dokken albums (Mr. Scarry and Kiss of Death were the first Dokken tunes I heard in 1991 and i was way impressed), his solo album and the first Lynch Mob album. Would like to find more. Please advise.

Anybody have a BT for Tierra Del Fuego (from the same album)? What a scorcher of a tune that is. The second song (Love Power from the Mama Head) is a spanker too. Would love to have some BTs for those.

·
Registered
27 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
shredaholic said:
Does anyone know where i can download this George Lynch song: We don't own this world?

[/ QUOTE ]

buy the cd dude!!

·
Banned
59 Posts
try using Kazaa.......or Bittorrent......thats alittle more difficult tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.