Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
You are one lucky dog!!! I wish I could half that good!! Excellent choice of tunes too!

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
OK you said we could bash if warranted...LOL...this song was KILLER and yer Vocals were KILLER except that DAMN COUNTRY WHINE....LOL....Just kidding man...you ROCK..I thought you did a KILLER JOB....:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Metal head
822 Posts
Hi there! -can't pronounce your nick-

I like your voice: is very warm, is melodic, is flexible, is on tune, you can be creative and use your vocal flexibility to "decorate" a song. Though is not very powerful, but hey, that may have a thousand causes, the most common being you're affraid of letting all out...be careful, there's a difference between blowing a horn and playing the trompette...meaning that letting it all out doesn't mean you don't have to moderate the air flow...
I believe that singing does not requires a bariton or a soprano voice, or a powerful voice, but certainly it does requires a musically trained/adapted ear ...wanna a proof?? Bob Dylan!!!
Keep em coming euh... guy! :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Hey, my thoughts are it's great stuff!! Perfect for the tune and that's the real battle...selecting appropriate tunes in your range. I think it was smooth man!!! :icon_thum Great job!!!

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Well i just wish i could sing like this ! , phrasing sounds class , and your doing it in tune . nice tone sometimes i can hear Supertramp , but there is no need to panic matey , your vocals are superb ! class:thumb:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
rjmjajrj - amazing voice, bro! You owned this tune :thumbup:

Seriously, you have a great, melodic voice with distinctive character. Please post more!

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Are you kidding? Terrific work on the vox.

Only criticism is that you need to get more into it. Just put more heart into the singing, more energy and intent and you will be brilliant.
With this sample, expect to get PMs from folks interested in collabs with you.

Good luck, man! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
great singing.....im not a singer whatsoever but somepointers ive gotten was to sing from your diaphram...with deep breaths and dont be afrait to belt it out...give it everything ya got..WTG!!!!:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
RJ...You did a great job hun!!!!...Love this song and man you kicked its ass!!!;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts