Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is my new song wickedbitch ,I wanted to open my cd with something like Jaws..what ya think..?

http://65.254.79.230/wickedbitch.mp3

I am still working on it,It's the intro to my new cd.. :toothless
Please if you have anything to say ! say it ,I need all the help I can get...

Mixing ,recording,writing,and if you hear anything in the front on the song or just leave it alone?

I was thinking an intro into my intro :wtf:

Joey

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool, seems a bit heavy for eric johnson, its cool nonetheless tho ;)

cool backer for some serious chops to go over it ;)

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
yeah not sure that is quite johnson but it was a cool backer.....would like to hear it with some lead. Everything else sounded top notch

·
Registered
5 Posts
shred...no shred....doesn't matter...just make sure you use plenty of ostinato...but..you are good at that..sooooooooo lol

·
Registered
886 Posts
Eric Johnson? Definately not. You need a load of mega fast ascending and descending harmonic minor scales and sweep picking throughout. Then you need a slow section where you can demonstrate your great vibrato then pedal to the metal for the ending.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
phil28uk said:
Eric Johnson? Definately not. You need a load of mega fast ascending and descending harmonic minor scales and sweep picking throughout. Then you need a slow section where you can demonstrate your great vibrato then pedal to the metal for the ending.
you guys are right...

I will play lead over all ,but the main jaws theme..I am going to need a week..but I think it will sound killer...

Joey

·
Registered
87 Posts
No.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts