Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya'll have to excuse this one Im recording at nite and everyones sleepin ... so this is a one taker . Didnt even do seperate tracks cuz I had to do it on headphones so scuse the quality if its not 2 good and be kind lol its late so some things appear to sound better now when I record than they do in the am lol !

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
WTG Zeppy. Good Song choice. You rocked on this. Gr8 late night Jam from you!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
excellent Zeppy..i wouldnt be surprised if Joe wrote this with his headphones on late at night...sure sounds like it..lol you really matched Joe's expressive licks....with Zeppy licks...Congrats...not an easy one...great ear!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps...thanks for starting my day ...rockin!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awww thanks so much my friends ! Maybe one of these days I'll get it a lil better but I love that song !

Axe and Wiz thanks for makin my day with your compliments. Thanks to everyone

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lmao keith
im dying here now hahahaha

thanks wah wah means alot to me coming from you !

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this killa Zeppy, kickass job, awesome playing, this is a keeper!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
aww ty jimmy and mikey for the great signs !!!! Thanks sg apreciate you listening ! Thanks carlos ! Glad to see ya back !

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Very moody scene painted here by Zeppy , like the touch , nice sound , not swamped by overdrive , love it !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.