Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home Demo. Wrote and played everything myself. Cheesy drum machine. Garageband.com's Hard rock track of the day in May 2004.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is a really good song with a decent groove. Great stuff :thumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Goport.
I'm listening to your song "Come Back" now. Really great guitar playing. I love guitar harmonies! The vocals remind me a bit of Mark Knopfler at times. Very nice.
This is a great site!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You all really know how to make a guy feel right at home. Such kind words coming from great players like yourselves really means a lot. Thanks so much.
I'll post a few more songs soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm certainly not going to complain about the drums, since I use a drum machine for everything. I liked the groove a lot, the tone was sweet, and the vocals were good. Nice lead work too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Tepes.
I checked out some of your tunes on MYSPACE. Dude, your guitar is crushing! I also like the vocal effects that begin each tune. Nice work.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey, Gruff, how did you come across the 22B page and hear the music? Did you follow the link from my personal page to the band page? And you might be suprised to know that my guitar tone comes exclusively from Line 6 products, namely the Line 6 Vetta II (the clean part in Satan Claws was the old POD 2.0 I think). I'm a huge fan of their amps, if you tweak them right, you get all the mids you need and sustain for miles. Thanks for checking my stuff out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tepes.
I just followed the links to the tunes.
I agree about Line 6 stuff for the most part. I have a Marshall JCM 900 I use live, but all my recording is done with a POD 2.0. It's super handy and the neighbors don't get pissed. (not that I care)
Nice job, man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts