Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
that was killer man !

incredible first recording ! it is catchy and i really liked the sound effects .. (i used to always put cheers at teh end of my songs too ! :lol: )

i remember my first recording .. on a really slow laptop and a pc mic hehe . i converted it to mp3 and it took at least half an hour i packed it in the car andleft it on for the whole drive to somewhere ... sorry just harpin on here !

i thought that was really cool though nice stuff :thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow...dude that was awsome for your first recording....I can only hope mine sound that good on my 50th recording....well done great job bro.......:rock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm also in a band called The Enigma, we play metal/grunge music you can check out some samples of our heavier stuff at www.enigmamk.tk I play lead guitar and vocals. I've been playing for just over 3 years I got my first guitar for Christmas 2001. I play ESP guitars inluding a "Grynch" I've got number 78, I also use an Epiphone Les Paul and my amp is a Marshall TSL 100. I live about a mile from the Marshall factory in Bletchely, Milton Keynes, England so I had to buy a Marshall!! and I love it. This is the first time I've used anything from line 6 and I'm really getting to like it a lot.
I've attached another one of my songs called "Take It Or Leave It" It's a lot heavier, I'm playing lead guitar and Vocals. It's got a guitar solo near the end.

Hope you like it..

Joe..

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/joeguitarist/The Enigma Take It Or Leave It.mp3

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Awesome stuff..........you young guys are killing me..........why when I was just starting, we didn't have all this computer stuff..........we had to walk 5 miles through the snow barefoot, just to get to the recording studio.

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Rythameen said:
Awesome stuff..........you young guys are killing me..........why when I was just starting, we didn't have all this computer stuff..........we had to walk 5 miles through the snow barefoot, just to get to the recording studio.
Listen to the old timer! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just had some great news, my band The Enigma www.enigmamk.tk has just been asked to support Adlers Appetite, Steve Adlers new band the drummer from the origional Guns 'N' Roses, apparently they do the whole of the appetite for destruction album as their set. This is an awesome gig for us it's on Thurs 3rd Feb at The Pitz in Milton Keynes. So if anyone reads this that lives local to MK it would be great to see you there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts