Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any good Dream Theater patches for the XT? A patch for Change of Seasons would be really appreciated. The clean part at the very begining and the crunch parts that come later. Thanks...Rich Watkins

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Maybe its not achievable with an XT

Now if no one can help me with a Dream Theater tone on the XT then that doesn't surprise me. Not that any one can't help me but that it might not be achievable in the first place.. So how about a Cyber Twin SE. Can this unit produce very good crunch tones besides Fender tones. I know that the XT and the Cyber Twin are two totally different animals....one is an actual amp with dsp and the other only an amp modeler with dsp with no powered output, but can the Cyber Twin produce better quality tones than the XT. If so, I'll start saving money right now......thanks Rich Watkins

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
There is NO tone you cannot achieve with the PodXT. This is a fact, as everyone here who owns one will not part with them.

Rich Watkins said:
Can this unit produce very good crunch tones besides Fender tones.
:icon_eek: The latest upgrade for it, and the available packs, can produce anything from Hank to Hendrix. There are plenty of examples on Line6 and all over the Web. Spend a little effort and Goggle around. :icon_peac

1 - 3 of 3 Posts