Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,734 Posts
Great stuff Armada!!! Love those vocal harmony parts too!! :thumb:
(just hate that Yahoo Briefcase link keeps interupting to stream it). Well worth it though to hear this!! :thumb:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Wow thankyou on Phil Anselmo complement. It is kinda..... a double edge sword, they did not even let him in to Dimebags funeral. A lot of people blame Phil for Dimes death. He is a kick ass vocalist though. I did enter a song called Alien Invasion(Orginal) in Jan contest. http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=27329 Where you got "hollowed Years" there are more songs in other folders in that area.. Look if you would Like to.. I will be posting them later. A little at a time.

I must continue my quest to try to sing without the rasp. Your comments and encouragement helps!! :thumb: Thank you. :rock:

·
Registered
324 Posts
armada1 said:
Wow thankyou on Phil Anselmo complement. It is kinda..... a double edge sword, they did not even let him in to Dimebags funeral. A lot of people blame Phil for Dimes death. He is a kick ass vocalist though. I did enter a song called Alien Invasion(Orginal) in Jan contest. http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=27329 Where you got "hollowed Years" there are more songs in other folders in that area.. Look if you would Like to.. I will be posting them later. A little at a time.

I must continue my quest to try to sing without the rasp. Your comments and encouragement helps!! :thumb: Thank you. :rock:
Alien invasions sounds awesome.. Now I hear some Bruce Dickinson!! IF you ever move to Ft. Worth, TX.. look me up... I know a couple of guys that would love to have you in a band :D

If I find a BT for number of the beast.. Ill record it if you sing it :D

G

·
nice one bro...i am a massive dream theater fan and you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how good james labrie is as a vocalist.i commend you not only for your interpretation but for even attempting,as dream theater are apparantly aliens and you are a mere mortal hehe...well done :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
khufy007 said, i commend you not only for your interpretation but for even attempting,as dream theater are apparantly aliens and you are a mere mortal hehe...well done! :doh: I studied this song 3 days straight and still messed up the melodie here and there. Thanks for comp I think :grin: This guy is very difficult too sing especially when your a metal head!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Canyon Carver said, "It's a pretty hight register. Not anybody can go after James LABrie. Kudos to you." ........Notice it is one of the easiest songs he does!!! :p I am no fool. Next Is gonna be "Pull Me under" See if i can waste that song. Acualy that is more my style. thanks CC & M4

Peace

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Cos yes this place is great!!!!! I like this better then other spots!! The works crew is really cool too man but I am with ya bro. My last post got ripped down I was very disapointed.

Verga hit me with a song I will try but we may not post it!!! Then just to pronounce everything proper give me like 2 weeks of listening and working out vowels and such! He is such A deceptive singer. You think he is going high and he goes low. It is technicly perfect so I must live with the song for sevral weeks.

thanks for the comps everyone it is encouraging. Phsc bro maybe we will get some more theater with Verga YEAH!!!! :thumb:

Yeah Canyon man.....Is that your Zack Guitar?...if it is they ply sooooo good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.