Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello again, This is my newest song lol I know I spit a new one, out of my butt every week lol. I did the keyboards in this song in the beginning was all keyboard. I really had a hard time with this tune cause I used up to 98 tracks lol. But I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did making it ( even though it was rough). It is very passionate and loving and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy lol jk. Aslo I am sorry for the long ending lol but enjoy it. Feel free to comment PEACE!

-MJ

P.s. It is a long song lol

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
wow this must have taken ages to do man . i love the changes and the vibe .. this actually has a big Vai vibe .. not sure if you intended that .. but yeah .. very cool . nice phrasing . smooth synthy tone and nice melody in the keys work . good tune man . i enjoyed it :)

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
All I can say is wowwwwww... this is truly fantastic Jon. Very excellent original from you. All your hard work shows in this. WTG bro!

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
no man . sounds fine . what makes you ask ?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some dude i showed it too said it would make a decent tune if the drums were'nt badly out of time lol i was like no there in time :thumb:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Nice stuff there metaljonus !

twas good to hear this tune and download it to my computer ! >. you obviously put alot of work into it and it sounds great !

nice work :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is quality mate!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Awesome tune Jonus!!!:icon_thum

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thx rain:sap: :sap: :yumyum: and yaka.......no smileys for you :mad: lol jk

·
Registered
410 Posts
jonus, awesome work here. i see you've been busy posting lately and i don't know how you do it but i enjoyed 'em all.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
Jonus, as far as comp this is your best work, gr8 playing as always. Really liked this one. :bannana_g

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.