1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa, aweosme job, S.M.O.B. !! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
336 Posts
stealing my name idea huh huh huh :spank: :spank: i hope you learned your lesson! lol jk great song dude :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Wonderful tune Don....I love the backings you have been using lately..there awesome..

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I really hate you sometimes don!!! You are so subtle and tactile for a player that has only been playing a short while :) I am severely jealous :lol:

Seriously it is a pleasure seeing your development with your technique and your phrasing belies your years on the instrument. You should be seriously proud mate. Top job!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Goport said:
I really hate you sometimes don!!! You are so subtle and tactile for a player that has only been playing a short while :) I am severely jealous :lol:

Seriously it is a pleasure seeing your development with your technique and your phrasing belies your years on the instrument. You should be seriously proud mate. Top job!
i am nothing to be jealous over and you dont have to hate me:lol: i wish i was half as good as you or half as good as some of the guys on this site, but i stay within my limits and try to improve thats all i can do.. sometimes i am proud, others i am frustrated just like everyone else lol.. thx for the feedback man:icon_thum

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
wizzy wizzy wizzy :D u have improved alot since gb days... keep it up wtg :D

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don-all killa no filla!!!!!!!!!!! awesome tone and chops. :icon_cool

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
POD GOD said:
Excellent job Wiz! I'd like to know how you got so good so fast...was there a deal made at the crossroads???:icon_cool
That HAS to be it!!!!! Noone gets THAT good THAT fast!!!:scratch: :lol: Another class A tune, Don!!!:woot:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
This was great Wiz, very subtle and well put together. I think the thing that impresses me the most is that your composition skills have improved by leaps and bounds. Loved it.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
POD GOD said:
Excellent job Wiz! I'd like to know how you got so good so fast...was there a deal made at the crossroads???:icon_cool
lmao if there was i dont know anything about it lol.. i think the reason i am where i am is cuz i taught myself, no technical terms to slow me down, i just stay within my limits and try to improve what i know, instead of worryin about what i dont know.. thx for listenin

and robbie, you were at gb you heard me when i was first gettin into this recording stuff, so you have seen me from the beginin til now lol i have nothin to hide, no lies, no secrets lol but i am glad you guys can see improvement in my playing, means i must be doin somethin right lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts